Returns & Refunds
If something isn’t right, or you change your mind, we are happy to accept a return within the guidelines outlined below.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure. If the failure is minor, we reserve our right to offer to repair only and we reserve the right to not offer a refund.
Change of Mind
If you change your mind about the products you have purchased from us, we will refund the purchase price or exchange those products subject to the following conditions:
- The item must be returned within a reasonable amount of time
- The item is in a saleable condition (i.e. the original tags and labels are still attached, the item is in its original packaging (if any), and the item is unworn, unused and as sold)
- You are responsible for any costs associated with returning the item to us
- We reserve the right to charge a 15% restocking fee
- Delivery charges are not refunded
Cancellation of Orders
We accept cancellation requests for orders that have not been despatched. Once your orders have left our warehouse, any cancellation requests will be deemed as a change of mind.
We do not offer exchange or refund on the following items unless the item is faulty, significantly different from what was shown to you, not doing what it is supposed to do, in breach of manufacturer's warranties or consumer guarantees; or where otherwise required by law.
- Dental products
- Medical products
- Indent or special orders
- Customized orders
- Clearance items
- Seconds items
To help ensure timely processing of your product return, please follow the steps listed below before returning any product to us.
Before returning a product, you MUST first obtain a Goods Returned Note (GRN) from your Account Manager or from our customer service department.
- Ship back all products you are seeking to return and for which you received a GRN number
- Include the GRN number provided on the outside of the box
- If possible, include your Purchase Order number and our Tax Invoice number on the outside of the box
- Include a copy of the original Tax Invoice inside of the box Please send your returns to:
Australian Safety Wholesalers
Attn: Product Returns
12 Tambrey Way, MALAGA WA 6090
Phone: 08 9208 7288
Our return policy will not be honored in the event that a return shipment is received by us improperly packaged, altered or physically damaged.